10.30am: Weekly worship. Morning Service,
– Crèche (for 1 & 2 year olds)
– Adventurers (for children aged from 3 until the end of school year 2)
– Explorers (for school years 3-6)
– Ignite. A Bible study for young people aged 11 to 14 years old.
6.30pm: Weekly worship. Evening Service.
7.30pm: Prayer Meeting and Care Groups. Fortnightly prayer meetings take place at the church, whilst small groups meet for fellowship and Bible study alternate weeks, in different homes across Swindon.
10.15am: Stepping Stones. A play based toddler group for parents with pre-school children. The session includes craft, a Bible story time, snack and singing.
2.30pm: Ladies Fellowship Meeting. A friendly group of ladies meeting together for fellowship and a short inspirational talk.
9.45am: Ladies’ Bible Study Group.
9.45am: Men’s Bible Study Group.
6.00pm: One Way Club. A youth group for all primary school aged children (Reception to year 6). The session includes games, crafts, Bible stories, songs and activities.
7.15pm: Pathfinders. A youth group for secondary school aged children (in years 7 to 9). The session includes a Bible study, games and activities.
10.15am: Friday Fellowship. A fortnightly time for some chit chat, a light lunch, games and a short talk. *
7.45pm: 20+ Group. An informal time of fellowship for adults aged 20 years and over.
Venue changes weekly – contact the Church office for details.
* Please note, for groups marked with an *, a small fee applies. If you have any questions about any of the groups please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.